THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN PORT FAIRY
Port Fairy and surrounds offers a lot to do whilst visiting the area. There are several things that we feel are a must if you have the opportunity PLUS there are many other options if they are your cup of tea!
Top Ten List
- Walk along the wharf which is only minute’s walk from Seacombe House.
- Attend the Port Fairy Folk Festival: renowned for the music artists that attend.
- Learn to surf at one of the many beaches surrounding Port Fairy.
- Take a walk through Tower Hill Game reserve. Look out for the kangaroos and emus wandering the park.
- Shop till you drop at the many boutique shops spread amongst the township. Artwork, clothing, footwear and much more can be found.
- Take a drive down the Great Ocean Road and visit the 12 Apostles and other amazing coastal features.
- Grab some fish n chips, sit by the water and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Port Fairy.
- Dine in or out at some of the most popular food places in the South West. Whether it’s pizza to fine dining, you are sure to be pleased.
- During the day enjoy a coffee and cake and watch the world go by sitting at one of the several cafes.
- Enjoy a day at the beach, body surfing, sun baking and building sand castle.
Beaches and Surf
Both locally - East Beach, Pea Soup and the Passage, and beyond Killarney, Yambuk _ literally miles and miles of unspoilt coastline! www.port-fairy.com
For a local pedal cruise, or for the serious cycling officionado (choose your distance & duration) it’s a cyclists haven and renowned in the cycling world! www.visitportfairy.com.au
I Am Port Fairy Website
Check out the I Am Port Fairy website to discover great local businesses, events and more!
"Great location - walking distance to the main streets where restaurants are. Also walking distance to Griffiths Island. Highly recommend to stay here!" - Shelley (TripAdvsor)